Email: [email protected]
Kevin Fitzpatrick has been a practicing attorney in Northern Virginia since 1989, focusing primarily on creditor's rights and consumer debt collection litigation.
Mr. Fitzpatrick received his undergraduate degree from Radford University in 1982 and his law degree, with distinction, from the George Mason University School of Law (now the Antonin Scalia Law School) in 1989. After obtaining his law degree Mr. Fitzpatrick clerked for the Honorable Charles Duff in the Virginia Court of Appeals before taking a position with the law firm of Miles & Stockbridge, where he focused primarily on creditor-side bankruptcy and creditors' rights.
Mr. Fitzpatrick represents a number of lending institutions, banks and credit unions, and has spent considerable time learning and understanding the needs of institutional lenders and creditors in general. Mr. Fitzpatrick also represents small businesses and individuals in a variety of civil disputes, including landlord-tenant matters, contract disputes, and general litigation.
- George Mason University School of Law (now Antonin Scalia Law School), 1989
- B.S., English Literature, Radford University, 1982
- Commonwealth of Virginia since 1989
- District of Columbia since 1991
- State of Maryland since 1999
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Virginia
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Western District of Virginia
- American Bar Association
- Virginia State Bar Association
- Fairfax Bar Association
- Virginia Creditor’s Bar Association
- National Creditor’s Bar Association