Ms. Kissler has been practicing law since 1987. In her early years, she worked for, and mentored under, her father, H. Kendrick Sanders, a well-respected real estate attorney and litigator. During those years, she learned about many areas of the law but gravitated towards the handling of debt collection and breach of contract matters. In 1991, she commenced employment with a Maryland firm whose sole focus was consumer and commercial debt collections which remains her focus today. While consumer and commercial collections is her focus, she represents many clients in landlord/tenant matters and construction related cases such as mechanic’s liens and payment bond claims. Ms. Kissler is licensed to practice in Virginia, Maryland and the District of Columbia.
When she is not working, Ms. Kissler enjoys travelling adventures with her two sons and friends, hiking, biking and being anywhere on the water.
- T.C. Williams School of Law at the University of Richmond (1987)
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (1984)
- Commonwealth of Virginia since 1987
- State of Maryland since 1992
- District of Columbia since 1996
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- Virginia Creditor’s Bar Association
- Maryland Creditor’s Bar Association